VanderHeide Motorcycles ® | Specifications | VanderHeide Motorcycles ®
CHASSIS – VanderHeide in-house engineered and handcrafted:
- 100% carbon fiber monocoque
- 100% carbon fiber swingarm
- 100% carbon fiber front forks
- 24 liters of fuel capacity in the monocoque chassis (no separate fuel tank)
SUSPENSION – VanderHeide in-house engineered – patent pending:
- Front: Double Wishbone Linked with Öhlins TTX 36 inline damper
- Rear: Öhlins TTX 36 inline damper
- Front and rear dampers are positioned in line and in opposite direction in order to eliminate opposing forces.
This reduces stress on the monocoque chassis.
- Front end: easy accessible rake angle adjuster (Allen key)
- Dry weight: 165kg (race configuration)
- Dry weight: 175kg (street legal configuration)
- Aprilia RSV4 65-degree V4, 999.6 cc, 201hp (150 kW) @ 13,000 rpm
- Optional (race cheap nhl jerseys China configuration): Aprilia RSV4 superbike engine, 230+hp (171 kW)
- Top speed: 300+km/h (186+mph)
- Front: 17” 5-spoke carbon fiber BlackStone Tek (BST) Black Star
- Rear: 17” 5-spoke carbon fiber BlackStone Tek (BST) Black Star
- Front: 120/70-ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SC
- Rear: 190/55-ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SC
- Optional: Rear 200/55-ZR17
- HP Corse Pro Series Hydroform (ultra thin stainless steel)
- MoTeC C125 Full Color TFT LCD anti-reflective display
SEAT AND GRIPS
- Handcrafted 100% full grain leather seat and matching grips
- Kellermann BL2000 Blinkers (integrated in the handle bars)
- UltraBatt MultiMighty Lightweight Batteries (in the rear)
- Optional: Pro-Shift Electronic gear shifter
- Sales prices start at € 150.000,-. 50% prepayment is required.
- The first production run is limited to 25 pieces. Please contact us to make your reservation.